Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 21, 2010

Hmmmmm......

What am i thinking now?
Vincent calling me : Ah nong lai ah nong lai!
Hahaha
Have you ever think of what does your bf/gf call you?
Dear,Darling,Honey,Sweetie,Baby,Bao bei,Sweetheart,Lao gong,Lao Po?
Well,i have a very cute bf.
He always call me dv yang(which is the meaning of a pig in foochow)
And that day,Cynthia laughed at us.LOL She said this is very funny.And Bick Seng also laughed at me when i called Vincent : DV(PIG)
Well,i dont know how to explain my relationship with Vincent.
What i can say is i am blessed to have him as my boyfriend.
He might not be the perfect one but he is just so right for me :)
He is not a PAI GIA like someone said before!
He is not that da shao ye pi qi like someone else think!
He does housework like cook for me when i am having exam,wash dishes for me when im lazy.
He also buys me snacks when i am studying and doing revision.
He send me back from city.
Oh ya,he always help me to throw and wash those food that are rotten!
Because he knows that those food disgust me :)
How sweet is him!
HAHAHAHA!
❤ You
And also,i wish that my hannah can get smaller and smaller.HAHAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment