Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Today

Someone in this house din switch off the heater before he went to school or went to meet whatever his gay friend!
What the fuck!Do you know that we have to pay a lot for that because of you for every month?
To be honest,im not that afraid of cold so i seldom turn on my heater.Just that sometimes after i take my shower i will turn it on for a while.
Not like you!
You are so fat and i guess your oil is much more than mine!
Do you really need to turn on the heater for the whole day or what?
And i am really not happy when you're here,living at my house!
You cause a lot of inconvenience to ME!
FUCK YOU!


You're making me on fire now.
You better dont do something that irritates me!

No comments:

Post a Comment