Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

❤Happy Sixth Month Annivesary❤

Today is me n Vincent's sixth month annivesary❤❤
I did'nt realize that until i saw the Daisy path shown on my blog =)
Thanks God for giving him to me.
He is really a nice guy.Nic mentioned that as well last time XD
Hmm,after the church camp,we have devotion every night together.
That's a good news huh.
Oh ya,below are our pics that were taken since we pakto until today.
And you can tell that i am getting bui-er and bui-er.HAHAHAHA!Enjoy~Oh Yeah!!



Picss:Our first pic.

Doing revision in RMIT's library

At my locker(Taylors College)

A very morning



On the way home





while waiting for the lift

Buying suit from RDX

Before going back to Malaysia

=3=

Dig pi sai

At RH hotel

Masland Church-Er jie's wedding

Xin Fu Yuan Church-Cynthia & Bickie's Wedding

Tanahmas Hotel-Cynthia & Bickie's Wedding dinner

Cafe cafe

Sending off Jerry to airport

After playing badminton
Play Rudoku

Church camp-taken by ah bao LOL!
Before leaving the camp site

That's all for this post.

I❤U!

No comments:

Post a Comment