Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, April 22, 2010

TOP SECRET?

Morning when i was on the bus,i saw this.A very big Ballon -"FUJITSU"
Okay,ignore the window as it's too dirty.Gak sei gak sei de.
Oh and,i got my accouting paper dy.
I pass!Kai xin!HAHA~
Wish that i can do better in my cash flow paper next time.
=DD
And after school,when i was on my way to find my sis and me-le-vin them,i heard two ah peks speaking Foochow.HAHAHA!And guess what,i was supposed to walk to China town.But then after i heard their foochow conversation,i followed them and listened to what they're talking about.And the way that they went was totally opposite to where i wanted to go.HAHAHA!When i was following them,i was thinking of taking their pic and then ask my sibu frens whether anyone of them know these two ah peks?But then i was shy as there're so many people.
After meeting Me-le-vin and Derek them,we went to visit Cynthia.=D
She looked so tired.HAHA.It's time to quit ur job and kiu ka at home be shao nai nai lo Cynthia XD
Pics of the day:
@her office
Look at her,she's happy to see us.=)
And then i went for dinner with Vincent tonight at QV.KOPITIAM which is a typical Malaysian restaurant.The food is good and the atmosphere is not bad as well.When i entered this restaurant,i can see that most of the customers are Malaysians.I had laksa tonight and Vincent had Nasi Goreng.My food is not too tasty and i think CCH's Laksa is better.And i saw bang-ngang and kari-pap at the stall.



We're waiting for the foood

The Curry Laksa
me!
Nasi Goreng
him!
Last but not least,i would like to post something about this.Let me introduce this item to everyone.This is my new sunglasses.I left my $2 cotton on's sunglasses at home so i bought another new one from Sportsgirl today.Da jia kai xin ma?Wo hen kai xin o =DD

Oh and erm,joke of the day.i chat with nelson tonight and he said something which is funny for me.He was supposed to say me will xiang ru fei fei.But then he typed xiang fei fei.I was like o.0 wad fei fei?bui bui?fei=ah bui?Me xiang ah bui?hahaha.That's all for today.Thank you everyone.Muakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkksssssssss

No comments:

Post a Comment