Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Steamboat in Winter

This colourful steamboat was organized by me at my palace :p
Im very happy as everyone turned up as they've promised me
Having steamboat in winter feels so good!
And it's fun to gather with these Doncaster & Boxhill gang!
My house was filled with warmth and laughter for the whole night
:D


Nothing much to say
Let the pics do the talking!
The mixed fishballs that we got from Springvale and also Boxhill
The proteins that we got that night
1.Fried chicken wings (thumbs up)
2.BBQ chicken wings (thumbs up too)
3.Sliced meat for Shabu shabu
4.Prawns
While waiting for the guests to come
The 2 lazy birds
Started our steamboat with boiling up the chicken soup
Start lo!
Group photo 1
All the guys!It will be good if Bickie was with us
The girls!
And I forgot about Cyd Cyd!
*sorry*
Jerry teaching me how to make this
Champagne

People with colourful clothes got the present from me
Okay,i know im a bit lame :p
Last group photos before everyone heading home
Our polaroid

Hope you guys did enjoy the night :p

No comments:

Post a Comment