Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

15.02.2011


First of all,i would like to say " HAPPY BIRTHDAY" to my eldest handsome boy
Heard that ah jie gave u a surprise with xb and cathy huh
I missed the fun :(
That is so dammmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnn

Me & Chris
We went to Westfield today and he bought this for me again zzz
So many flowers this year.Anyway i appreciate ur love baby :)
My handsome bf with his sis' "xiao bai"
Very "qi" o after hand carwashing in the carpark
小白好白
our lunch ( with spicy and without spicy)
Bourke Street
Went to ngek ang gong again!LOL!!

See,this tofuuuu so cuteee
I want this but he ngek bu dao LOL
And we GOT THIS!
Yo!concentrating man

Finally,the machii malooo!:) thanks for this xiao dv yang again

No comments:

Post a Comment