Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 14, 2011

凸槌

1.We are suppose to use big candle but then there are no candle handle
so we used birthday candle to replace.LOL
2.As it's too dark,we cant see and make sure about whether the steak is cooked or ...
3.xiao boy saw our pic and asked me:"jie,why u two sit so far away from each other"
I was like:"..."
I told him that we were having candle light dinner like those in the movie,hui xiang ma?
He just say NO and told me bout how sad is he today (because of Grace)
4.AH jie said this represent the candle?
Well,yeah.the candle doesnt last more than 5 mins so we just switch on this crystal light :)

Mama was so kepo about our celebration.
LOL!After our dinner,she called and asked for the pics.Haha
Told me how pity they were as no one date them!!
Good night readers. *muaks * ^3^

No comments:

Post a Comment