Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Went to Secret Garden for the first time today as well
The food was great
The music was great
The environment was great as well
Just that there are so many ' mo giang '

Sis with her salad & Morning Rose
Me with my burger and Cool Man
My pics
Vincent came and joined us
After that mum fetched us to Alex saloon to have a hair cut
This is the hairstyle that Vincent want Alex to cut for me
Mum and Vincent said "剪了像人去"
I was like "....wu nia bo " o.0"
Fatty Vincent <3>
While waiting for ah jie to cut her hair & also mama
Look at this little coconut head
I like Alex's cutting skill.It makes my face look smaller zzzz
After hair cut,we went to Parkson with yiyi-men to buy something very "special"
:) had another great day

No comments:

Post a Comment