Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, May 7, 2010

Sandwich Night + Chun zhi's Birthday celebration

This coming Sunday is Mother's Day.Thinking of what to buy for ur mama?
Hmm,buy these chocolate flower then :)
Saw these from The Pine.

And my baba is so the bad.== He's in SG with my mum now and he didnt even know that this Sunday is Mother's Day.LOL!Everytime we have to remind him when there's a BIG day like VALENTINE'S DAY,MUM'S BD,and also MOTHER'S DAY!Please buy present for my mama hao ma baba?=DD

And also,me n my sista went to Target to find hair band for tomorrow night's Sister Night.Oh yeah~Look what have i done.XD
The sexay bra and underwear.*with kilat kilat one*
And please take note that there's a 20% discount if you buy these =D
The ugliest cartoon that i've ever seen. :p
And after going back home,i prepare dinner for me n my sis.Tonight's dinner-Sandwiches.HAHAHA!
My sis' sandwiches
This is mine.with red onion.Oh yeah~~Very smelly yet hao chi.HAHA
Oh and after that,we went to Westfield with Melvin as he want to go to Apple store to repair his earphone.According to Apple,the hole inside the earphone got furrr.HAHAHA!洞里竟然会有毛?哈哈哈哈!
And we also went to Aaron's house to give him a surprise.Who knows he already knew that we will go to his place.Haha.He even prepared a "21" candle for us to put on his birthday cake.HAHAHA!
Enjoy the pics:



See.The candle.HAHA.
Kindness Group =)
This is the present from us.HAHA!Tissue papers
The strawberry cheesecake Last but not least,i would like to wish Aaron Happy Birthday once again and study smart.
And today is Billy Sia's birthay as well.I guess Xin Fu Yuan Church's fellowship will celebrate for him too.HAHA!Anyway,"dont worry,be happy!"-Melvin's quote.

No comments:

Post a Comment