Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Sister's Night!

Well,every guy did a great job last night.I was impressed by them seriously.
Hmm,there were many performances and we enjoyed it.And also,the food were not bad!:)
And of course,it's Sister's Night,camwhored is a MUST!
We took a lot of pics last night.
Oh No,should say we CAMWHORED last night =)
Enjoy the pics:Before going out with Cythia.
In the toilet
Ben, the waiter
Melvin,the..bestman?HAHAHA!
Oh yeah,candle,romantic de wei.
The starter:salad
My apple juice
Shirley and me
Melvin n BL
Oh lily!
Lasagna prepared by Ah Kee.
Ah mui yang-ssssss
This is wad girls always do in the toilet.haha
Annie and me
The small gift from the brotherss
My name card.Oh yeah
The Menu of the Night
Dessert:Brownies with ice cream
They prepared a special song for girls which is very meaningful.
Xiao Qian the angel and me =)
Nelson and Flecher.From EDK CLUB
USAgain
Ooops.sorry.
Annie and Penny
Guys busy cleaning up the place.And i saw one shuai ger!!T.TCynthia,Shirley and me in the toilet for disable.HAHA!
Oh yeah,sexy ladies!
Cynthia said we're taking wedding pics!And everyone said my Vincent is very handsome on that night!Thanks for the compliment da jia.I will hao hao de protect him and take good care of him de T.T
This pic is lebih cantik.But there's a....dinosaur?Kacau kacau di tepi T.T
Should photoshop it!HAHA!
Thanks for everyone's blessing.We are officially married. ==
Kidness group
Jerry with the two za boss
Me n cynthia
Me n Flecher aka Ah Rong
Oh Yi Li,you've been busying in the kitchen for the whole night.Xin Ku ni le!And also philip,you are really a good singer!=D
The girls and the chef of the night!=D
On the way back.
:)
Thanks for preparing everything for us guys.We really appreciate it and it will be one of the memorable days in my life.I ❤ you guys!Muaksss!

No comments:

Post a Comment