Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, May 14, 2010

❤Stress?Look att these pics!

These pics were edited by my little bro,Wu Xiao Boy.
As many of you know that,he is a very kien pa de niang ngo.
Why do i say so?Because me n him ba zhi bu he.HAHAHA!
Enjoy these pics.
Gie loong li dei yek ==
He ❤ camwhoring.
This is his elder bro.He is more mature and handsome than him.WUAHAHAHA!
My dad and two polices.Wu Xiao Boy,one day they will go to 9 Miles Oya Road to arrest you if they read my blog :p
And this is the big sister who always play with him.sama sama ngong kuang one =o=

Noob xiao boy.
o.0
GAM DOU DAK?
This is very cute.
And these are yummy!❤
Haih,he's jealous because my mum ba wo sheng de so piu liang!HAHA!
To be honest,this pic is quite....erm...SWEET?HAHAHA!
That's all.This is my bro.And please stop saying that he and i look very alike.HAHA!!
Anyway,Wu Xiao Boy,jie jie ❤ ni!*BRUAKKKK*

No comments:

Post a Comment