Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

A Wonderful Night!Thanks babyy ❤❤

Da jia xia ba mui ah?
HAHA!First,i have to thanks Mr. Vincent Hii Hean Kwang for sending me back.WAHAHAHA!
Before that,we had dinner at home.Suppose he's the one who cook for me tonight but then he came back late.So yea,i cooked!And i have to say sorry to Nelson.Am not going to say out the reason here.XD

Fried egg with "??" vege.
And tonight we had a really "HOT" dinner.I tried to cook the "si ji dou fan" from Rose Garden.
Hmm,the comment that he gave me was not bad,but it's a bit too HOT!Look at the pics below.
Dong gua cha~
Oh yeah~
The photo frame that i bought for him!
Before going back home =D
You look like an underage teen that tou tou de drive ur mum's car XD
wow,sexy legs
At first Vince dont know how to pump the pressure into the tyre.Thanks Flecher for teaching us.HAHA!
That's all da jia.I need to study for my accounting test tomorrow.*wee*
Muaks~~

No comments:

Post a Comment