Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, March 14, 2010

❤A Biu-Ti-Hu Morning❤


Good morning sunshine!Today i woke up at 8.42am because i don have class on Monday morning.Woohoo!

After bangun dari tidur,me li ke chiong to laundry to wash baju and then jemur them.HAHA!I've been waited for this biu-ti-hu sunshine for two days already.Hiak hiak.Today's sunshine hen piu liang eh.gen wo yi yang piu liang *shy shy*

WAHAHAHAHAHAHA.I am waiting for my xiang xiang de cloths to get dry so that i can lipat them later.

I am so bored now.Apa boleh saya buat sekarang?
Last Sat night was our church's 'Welcoming Night'.Had a great night with CMYF =)
There were many new friends came and joined us.And also my primary classmate,Daniel Lau.
He is studying in RMIT for media now.Great to see you my friend.
Hmmmmmmmmm........I cant find tio my camera's cable. TnT

I want to upload photos for wo de ning jie jie kan leh.

ZEN ME BAN? \(ToT)/
Forget about it,i will find it later =p Me n Him

No comments:

Post a Comment