Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

❤ A Bu-Lo-Very-Ba の One Day❤

Today i makan pagi,petang and also malam.And this breakfast is prepared by him =p
*Mee goreng special+Fried Egg and also Su-de-su*

And also,today "someone" whom i dislike duduk next to me in computing class!

I'd mentioned about this guy in my previous post!And he is really a weird guy.He didnt listen to what our teacher said and he kept playing facebook game(restaurant city).WALAO!He also watched youtube and he kept on turning his head and see me or others whether got people tou kan him ma!WTF!Xiao jie,who xia ba jin man eng wants to keep their eyes on you ah!Just do whatever you like okay?I swear,I will never ever sit with you anymore!And please,don sit next to me next time!

His hand.

I will delete these photos from my iPhone RIGHT NOW!YUCKKK!!!!!

And this is his look!!The one who stole my assignment!o0o u!!

After computing class,i went to Allan's Music to find Vincent.He wants to buy a new guitar as his old one kena MAS Airline "zok" wor.HAHAHA!He haven decide whether to buy or not.Should ask his master,Tuhan to choose for him ma.I a music bai chi.LOL!!

The Guitarss
This ang mo've tried many ho li guitar.LOL!

Baby bought this CHA SHAO BAO for me!Wo men yi ren YI LI(ERIC)!!!!HAHAHAHA
We got Liang Li(ERIC AGAIN)
And tonight ah jie asked us to makan sendiri.So we din go out makan.We are guai xiao hai,want to save $$ so we cooked at home.LOL!Should say,He cooked for me again today!HAHA!My 3 meals in a day were prepared by him =) Thanks again baby!
Kou-rou
The canned food.Dono what's the name of this food.
Fried egg
Ngu-Chang Nvk
And that's all for today.=D

No comments:

Post a Comment