Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My Very First Driving In Melbourne-A very Kong-Bu-de Experience!!

Today i requested my sis to let me to drive back home.Arghh,I was excited but then after driving back home,I told her "Xia chi bu yao liao" T.T
I know our car is very de small but im still very giang.I dono why.
May be should practise more.Practise makes perfect,wo zhi dao!
And before we came back from city,i had my dinner with Vincent,SK,Nelson,Penny,Grace,Ben and also my sis at Rose Garden.Tonight CCH(Coconut House) & RG(Rose Garden) dou full house.RG de "si ji dou fan" is really really really very hao chiiii.
Jin jin li.wo mei you pian ni men.ToT
These are the pics for tonight:
Me & Penny's "si ji dou fan"
Sk,Steph,Ben and Grace's "Giu Yan Gei Pa fan"
I think Yong Loong's is nicer =p

Sk sedang mum mum-ing
Me n My sis
The night view of Melbourne city.








No comments:

Post a Comment