Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, March 21, 2010

❤A Lovely Sunday Night❤

大家开心吗?=D
I'm happy because i went to Cynthia's house to have dinner with many people tonight.Hiak hiak.But im so shy because.....
because.....
because....
Everyone was asking me "Vincent leh?" "Where is ur boy boy?"==
LOL!He's not with me tonight ok?He went back to city already this afternoon.
Oh ya,tonight i heard tio many cold jokes which made me san tiao like this >> =.=!!!
And also,Nelson,Your perut is really very NUAN! I ❤!!
Mr 305,can u eat more?HAHAHA!
And this afternoon we(me and Vincent) went to Yong Loong to makan petang.
Our Drinks =)
My "Giu Yan Gei Pa Fan* THUMBS UP!
This is the mian mian cooked by Cynthia =D *hao chi*
Chicken wings *hao chi also* ^o^

Ke ❤ de Bei En~
Ni hao ke ❤ ya~~
Dessert:Strawberry pastry by Gong Rong =D
This one is very nice also ToT
Thanks for helping me to pai yi zhao zhe me ke ❤ de pic,ERIC!HAHA.
And also ke ❤ de Yi Li(Eric) =p

No comments:

Post a Comment