Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

姐姐,我爱你❤

Okay ,this post is for you ngu lao jie.
==
First,i would like to thank my sis,Stephanie Ngu Wen Ling for helping me to qiao my stupid Dell so that i can blog and thank her on this post.
THANK YOU VERY MUCHIE,MY FRIENDO~

HAHAHAHA!This is the way we communicate at home.Friendo ni tou ah.You think you are indian meh =2=
Oh ya,Aik aik is very happy because i put ❤❤ on the link of her blog.She told me that she is very *shy* And also,she said im CUTE!Bu shi zhuang de.WAHAHAHAHA!
我活着就为了等你这一句话!Hahaha.No la =)
Okay,i think it's enough for today's posts!I wrote 3 posts today!Cant believe it.LOL

Here are some pics for today
The Squirrel drawn by Wen Jing for our church's 'Welcoming Night'

No comments:

Post a Comment