Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

❤iPhone 3G S❤

16.03.2010-A memorable day!

Today i got my new iPhone 3G S and TPG internet access FINALLY!!!!
I was still considering whether to get Virgin mobile or 3 iPhone this morning as these two options are really very attractive.

1.❤Virgin because the package includes free text and call( if only baby can get this one)
2.❤3 because most of the church mates are using 3 and there is 270 minutes free call for 3 to 3

At first,i went to QV there because Penny xiao jie was there too.But then that 3 store
dont have the stock already.So i reserve one first.That salesman was not friendly to me because i din get the 32GB one ( this is what i think). He kept on persuading me to get the 32GB one as the price cha bu duo.only cha $5 nia.He even said that,If i were you,i would rather get 32 GB one because it is very worth!Hello sir,very sorry ho.NI BU SHI WO ==!!!

Then i went to A Beckett there de 3 store to ask for the iphone.Mei xiang dao,gin ling ngiang there jin rang got new iphone!Woohoo!Then i two words no say (2 hua bu shuo) de sign le ta!At that moment,my OS was:'NI!JIU SHI NI LE!'Hahahaha!

And also,today i wei le my iphone,i skipped my Econs lecture ToT
I'm sorry Mr Steven.Wo bu shi gu yi de.No more next time hao ma? XD

My new iPhone :)



Hock Ki La! XD

3 comments:

  1. Oh!!HOH!!!!wei le ni de phone la....san hua nie ar...u SKIP classs...hai gei wo 2 words no say???NO mama check on u..zo huang lou~
    So as the MEN at home...waliu !!!!!
    Haizzzzzz~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha!Shhh,ah jie say ok de what.shi ta hai wo de ToT i want to go for class but tidak sempat liao XD

    ReplyDelete