Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, March 26, 2010

♥ Kai xin Kai Xin♥

First,I would like to thank Jerry for inviting us to go to his house to have dinner =D
And also Flecher,who cooked for us tonight.The lauk pauk that cooked by him were so so delicious.He is a good nan ren.Trust me!HAHAHA!But i think he is not available now =p
The guests on list tonight were Nelson,Xiao Qian,Cynthia,Bickie,me and also my sis.
And tonight me and Cynthia were still kacau-ing erhem erhem and also another erhem erhem.
*you know i know* ok?LOL!
After having our dinner,we went to St.Kilda Beach.Thanks Bickie to bring us to go makan angin and i feel so shu-hu walking along the beach =DD
I ♥ to go to the beach because it's quite romantic to have a partner(especially your ♥ one) to accompany you to go giang giang,and sitting on the beach and pakto XD
Qin ai de,ni ting dao liao ma?LOL!He wont read my blog one *sob sob*
HAHAHAHA!No la.
I WANT TO GO TO THE BEACH AGAIN!=D
Overall,we had a great night!

Today's Pics:Flecher,the cook for today ^o^
His "gang-wu" is very de ho!LOL
The chilli potong-ed by my sis
Ini saya potong punya.Wu sui bo?==
*Thumbs up*
Flecher's zhao pai chai
Chicken wings.*HAO CHI*
And also the Bah Kut Teh
Nelson and Flecher's
Bubble Tea from Bourke Street
Ini saya.LOL
Me and Nelson
The night view
Emo de nan ren.LOL

Ohhhh,their sexy backNelson the dian pa =p
Jenni the dian bo =p
The group pic.

The suami and isteri.HAHAHA!
Goodnight everyone.Im going to my dream to meet baby liao.
Wahahaha!See ya!Muakkkssssssssssss

No comments:

Post a Comment