Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A very Hot Night! (so ima not gonna to post the *heart*)

Arghhh...i am so so HOT now(not the *sao*yang that u're thinking now)LOL!! =P
What the Hell is going on to the world now?Suka suka jiu panas panas,suka suka jiu leng leng de ==!!!
Tonight my sis went to Westfield to watch movie with Bickie and Cynthia and also Jerry i guess.
And me,miss ah bi stayed at home zuo ben dan!HAHA!
Hmm,just finish talking with my boy.Baby,i know sometimes im really kai bu qi wan xiao but i still love you :) *sayang*
I think he is sleeping like a pig now.
Well,im going to my dream to find him liao.Wahaha!
See you tomorrow BABY! \(^o^)/
*I'm so hungry now TnT am thinking of what to eat for tomorrow morning.Sandwiches?good idea.*teeheee*
Good night babe!
Dont miss me too much =DD
Have a nice dream!
See ya all!

No comments:

Post a Comment