Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, March 25, 2010

An Unhappy Thursday ='(

='(((((((
Sorry babyyyyyy.Today when i was on my way back from city,i found that i've lost one of my earrings.That is my first valentines present from him.I felt so guilty AHHHHHH!Although he said nevermind.Will buy a new one for me.ToT
I'm not happy!I think the earing is still at his place.Nevermind,go to city next week and find again la.Sorrryyyy.
The earrings that he gave me
Bourke Street



Hmm,this afternoon after accounting tutorial,Hunt told me that he gave Aputttttt,my Saudi Arabian friend,my telephone no. and he even said that he will call me tonight =o=
Hey Aputttttttttt im waiting for ur call LOL!!
After class,i went to DFO alone and i tried this on.Nice ma da jia?LOL!!

Then I went to Coles to buy food for tonight's dinner.We bought theseeeee =DD
This is mine
This is jie jie's

Before Vincent come back from school,we did some ngong kuang li dei yeh.
== taking pics with two little bottles.San Huang Nie ah.
This ben dan
Take 2
Wow,mei nv LENG LUI!*Shy*
And tonight i cooked for my boyfriend again.And also my sis.HAHA!
This is the jagung soup with mushroom balls.*hao chi*
My fried egg.paiseh.you yi dian pai kua =p
Our dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment