Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, March 19, 2010

&*^@!#(>":?<)%$#@$(()_*(#$""

Okay,joke of the night!
Spider Monkey!LOL
Have you ever heard bout spider monkey?
I think Vincent is really stress about his assignment and he told me that there is one species of monkey called spider monkey.So LAME!
Wakakakaka!
Tonight,both of us do our assignment till wan vomit qu.Imaging all those internal organs ooo-rek chu lai.Arghh.*headache*
Somebody kill me please X.X
And my sis,Stephanie Ngu Wen Ling.
YES!Jiu shi ni le.Keeps on asking people to read my blog.
LOL Thanks for helping me to "promote"
And Im really proud of myself as i can entertain so many people!
Thanks for supporting me people!
*You know who you are*
== Everyone is using this quote on their blog
May be i should say *You know who you are.But SORRY,I dont think i wanna know who are you*How mean am i!HIAK HIAK!
=DDD
Pics:
This is our da tou tie from my previous post =D very cute right?
*please nod ur head*!Wakakaka!
When both of us're stress,we like to do this. =D

Jenni & Steph
(Me wearing Vin's specs XD)

This is her(Ah Jie) idea ==

1 comment: