Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A Happy Wednesday =D

Today after class,i went to level 4 with Hunt and Lewis them to get the free food and alcoholic drinks.They aimed for the alcoholic drinks but im not =p

Tonight,i went to Pacific with my sis,Vincent,Cynthia,Nelson,Xiao Qian and also Ah Bao to have dinner.After that,we went to Ah Bao's house and also penny's place.I miss King Street!!There are lots of our memories and also Flagstaff Garden =) Ke lian de Cynthia.Her husband,Ah chew said that he's too tired to go to fetch her.So he asked her to take either the bus or train home.LOL!NO LA.I was joking.=P

Bai-Ki(Bickie),pronounced by Guo Ron,treats his laopo very nice one.

Dont misunderstand o da jia =D

On the train,we laughed all the way from Melbourne Central to Canterbury.LOL!Cynthia said the ah pek sitting next to me kept on looking at me.May be he an lian wo *shy*

== Okay,stop being ben dan Jennifer Ngu!

And tonight,i found out that yuan lai i got a new friend whose name is Cynthia Toh!She is as "ngong" as me.HAHAHA!I seriuosly think that we can become good friends because what we're thinking are the same.We always have the same stupid ideas and like to laugh.Do we really look like dian bo?My Friendo =P


Jenni & Vin

My Spicy Eggplant & Pork Rice

The view from Ah Bao's Place


Emo Nelson >.<

Please dont hate me when u see this post


Nice view eh?

Sun set =)

Nelson said this look like "AV" LOL!

What do u think?


Me and my sis

No comments:

Post a Comment